COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Closing date: Friday 8th July 2016. Competition open to residents of the U.K. and the Republic of
1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. The Girl Out of Water prize draw is promoted by Walker Books Ltd. in England under registered
number 1378601 (the “Promoter”) and is not open to employees of the Promoter or its family.
3. There will be one first prize winner and the winner will receive £100 worth of TOPSHOP vouchers
a beach bag, waterproof mascara, lip gloss, sea salt hair spray, Rita Ora nail polish and a copy of Girl
Out of Water by Nat Luurtsema. Ten runners up will receive a copy of the book Girl Out of Water by
4. The draw prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. Only prize claims received on or before the Closing Date (as stated) will be honoured; the 6.
Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims received after the Closing Date.
6. The prize draw winners will be the first eleven entries selected at random from all eligible entries
received and will be notified within 30 days of this event
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are late, lost, damaged, illegible or
corrupted in transit.
8. Any personal data obtained and/or gathered by the Promoter shall be used solely for the
purposes of the prize draw and such personal details shall be held in accordance with the Data
Protection Act 1998.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third
party. Multiple entries from a single source (e.g. 'competition entry' website/company) will be
disqualified. Entries containing invalid e-mail addresses will be automatically disqualified. Only one
entry will be accepted per email address used.
11. The rules of this prize draw are governed by UK law and entry is conditional on acceptance of
these terms and conditions which may be amended at any time by the Promoter.